Sunday, May 27, 2007

Party Dog


There were a lot of people at our house this weekend, and they all think I'm awesome (because I am). I got some treats, including something called sausage and also some hamburger bits. I was very attentive to the people when they were eating, and I think they really appreciated it.


I also spent a lot of time just sitting in the middle of groups of people. They were all talking a lot, so I just listened, and sometimes fell asleep. They didn't seem to mind. They even took me for a long, long walk on Sunday.

Also, I spent a few days over at Aunt Paula's house, with my friends 'Bus and Marlin. They're pretty great dogs, and sometimes they even let me boss them around. Paula's house is even more fun than my house. I was playing with this other dog, Maggie, and we found a dead bird! It was so cool! I don't know why Paula wouldn't let me have it.

Anyway, it has been a very eventful and busy weekend, and I'm one exhausted dog.

No comments: