Sunday, May 13, 2007

Best Day Ever





I started off the morning with my usual Dunkin' Donuts coffee. It keeps me going 'cause doing things is what I like to do.


Today was an amazing day because I got to be OFF LEASH!!! The humans NEVER let me OFF LEASH, but today was a special day. First, Aunt Paula and her dogs, Cerebus and Marlin, came over. First I barked at them, but then I let them come in and pee on the garden with me. Then all of us -- three people and three dogs -- piled into Aunt Paula's car to drive to Harold Parker State Forrest.


Once we arrived and got out on the trails, they took me OFF LEASH and I got to run around and meet other dogs and smell all the amazing smells of the woods. The other dogs all went swimming, but I wasn't totally into that. I did get wet up to my belly, though.


Check out how totally cool I look out on this island that I found (OK, it's a peninusula). I think there were fish in the water, because I kept staring.





Check it out! In this picture, there are geese and goslings swimming along in the background. I was interested, but I didn't go after them.

It was such a great day!

No comments: