Sunday, May 20, 2007

Irrelevant????



Check it out: I made the news! Here's my CNN headline:

'Carter is irrelevant,' Bush administration shoots back
POSTED: 3:53 p.m. EDT, May 20, 2007

And some juicy details:

Carter was quoted Saturday in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette as saying "I think as far as the adverse impact on the nation around the world, this administration has been the worst in history."

Carter, who won a Nobel Peace Prize in 2002, criticized Bush for having "zero peace talks" in Israel. Carter also said the administration "abandoned or directly refuted" every negotiated nuclear arms agreement, as well as environmental efforts by other presidents.

Amber Wilkerson, Republican National Committee spokeswom said it was hard to take Carter seriously because he also "challenged Ronald Reagan's strategy for the Cold War."
_________________________________________________
And here I thought it was hard to take me seriously because I'm so darn cute!

No comments: