Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wag-a-Paw-Looza, Lowell MA



The day didn't start out so great. The peoples were setting up things for this "baby" that is supposed to arrive, and they seemed to think it would be funny to put me in this cage. I think it is undignified.









But then they more than made up for it later on, and it offically became an awesome day. My peoples took me to Wag-a-Paw-Looza, a great big outdoor festival for dogs. We're trying to raise money for Lowell Unleashed, a group that wants to get a dog park in Lowell. The first exciting thing that happened was that while Bridget was paying my admission and Jake was filling out the registration, I totally ran under the registration table and stole a doggie goodie bag! They caught me before I could get away with it, but the afternoon was off to an auspicious beginning! Treats! There were treats in that goodie bag!

One of the very exciting things there was the dog agility contest. We stood and watched for a while as other dogs ran through the course, and then we found out that I was welcome to try. Well, didn't I show my peoples! I was really good at the agility course. It didn't hurt that there were treats to be had. I, after all, very food-motivated.
This first step was easy!



















Here's the obstacles I ran between:


Here I am going through the tube!


I even walked over this scary see-saw thing!


I ran up and over this crazy thing:


















I even jumped through a hoop!




There were so many many many dogs there! It was amazing! There was even a doggie costume contest:

No comments: