Friday, October 19, 2007

Sneaky Snack Attack


Got any more snacks???

Tonight while Bridget and Jake were off having dinner with some lovely friends, I got a little hungry. Oh yeah, they fed me my supper before they left, but, well, it's Friday night, and I felt like a little something extra. I remembered how great those animal crackers were, and thought maybe I'd look around in Bridget's school suitcase. Boy, did I score! After opening her suitcase AND digging into her purse, which was inside her suitcase, I found (and ate) the following:
-half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
-a ziploc bag filled with animal crackers
-a ziploc bag filled with peppermint-flavored Rolaids

You can see the evidence against me in the photo -- yes, I ate it all in my bed!
I'm glad she left the antacid, because, well, let's face it, I needed them after my snack attack! I did leave a few rolaids in the remains of the bag, and of course, a lot of shredded plastic. And I'm not a bit ashamed. I deserved those snacks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carter, that top photo belongs on cuteoverload.com. It almost makes me not afraid of dogs.