Monday, September 3, 2007

BBQ Dog!


I had an awesome weekend -- I got invited to Somerville to Elizabeth and Ian's house for a BBQ! I got to eat bratwurst and almost a whole hot dog! It was awesome. I played with a nice little girl, and was admired by everyone. Later in the evening, we went inside the house. I was minding my own business when out of nowhere this CAT comes at me. She was crazy! I don't know why she was so angry at me. Bridget separated us. I spent quite some time running around the downstairs smelling the cat everywhere, but I didn't see her again. I suspect she went upstairs, but I didn't investigate further.

Anyway, I had an awesome time -- thanks so much for inviting me to your home, Ian and Elizabeth! I hope I can one day meet your cats and that we can be friends.

Other than that, I've been trying to stay out of trouble. That can be hard when there are so many rules. Like the rule about not going upstairs. I don't go upstairs, but boy, I would like to find out what is so precious up there. Is it a cat? When I know Bridget and Jake are upstairs, I sometimes wait for them, and I try to make them feel guilty by looking like this:


I'm really good at waiting patiently. Sometimes, after I see a small critter (like a chipmunk) that runs away, I like to dig for him and make myself into a doggie tunnel-statue. I hope that the critter will come back. Bridget and Jake often catch me doing this, and they laugh a lot about it. Here's what it looks like:

1 comment:

E said...

Carter, your kerchief rules!