Friday, August 31, 2007

Breaking the Rules

The humans here, they have all these rules. One of their big rules is that I am not allowed in the room called the "kitchen." I think this is very unfair because the humans get to go in there all the time, and that is where my food and treats are. I usually stay in the dining room, and for the most part, I obey the "No Dogs in the Kitchen" rule. But that doesn't mean I can't test things every once in a while. Bridget and Jake seem to think it's pretty funny when I sit in the dining room with just one paw over the line.

Or sometimes, two paws.

See, I know the rules. But sometimes, it's important to test them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your humans have a rule against book-eating?

Unknown said...

Hi Grenadine! Thanks for reading! Yes, the humans here have a very stroct no book-eating rule. And also one about not eating phone cords. But I'm not really into books. I dunno, they're just not my thing. But man, those humans have a lot of rules. Today I got in trouble for going through a door I always go through just because there was something called "wet paint" on the door. Sigh. They expect a lot, these humans.