Monday, August 17, 2009

He works hard for the money


Hello fans,
Today in the mail, my first two paychecks arrived. Woo hoo! $64/day isn't bad for sitting around getting fed treats. Nice! Now I'm looking for my next acting gig! Meanwhile, if you're looking for an A-list star to come hang out at your event to provide autographs ($10 each) and generally provide a sense that you're in the hip crowd, contact my agents (Bridget & Jake) and they'll be glad to set something up.

For now, I'll be donating a portion of my earnings to New England Brittany Rescue, the group that got me set up in this sweet 83 Durant location. If you're looking for a good dog, maybe a dog that could help get you into the movie business, definitely check out all the wonderful fuzzy buddies they have waiting for homes.

Here I am, relaxing in my newly re-upholstered bed. Why yes, it was hand-stitched by Grandma, how did you know? Yes, it IS expertly tailored. I'm a very comfortable dog. And Bridget's Mom loves me, even if she won't say so.

No comments: