Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Carter, Star of the Silver Screen

Today I went for a walk, as usual. I was minding my own business, as usual. And then, some dude asked Bridget, "Hey, do you want to be in a movie with your dog?" and that was the end of my day as usual.

Readers, you are not going to believe this, but I am going to be a in a movie. A real movie. I am in a movie in which no less than Christian Bale (yes, he's Batman) talks ABOUT ME! I kid you not.

Lots of people are in town filming this movie in Lowell called The Fighter. It's the story of Mickey Ward and Dickie Elklund, boxers who grew up in Lowell and rose to fame. Today, I hung out mostly with Christian and Amy Adams, and just a little bit with Mark Wahlberg. Everyone was very very very nice to me. Amy Adams came up and talked to me and gave me some love. I am really not kidding. Not a bit.

Bridget will provide further updates, but for now, we're both totally exhausted from a long day of shooting. I am going to be in a movie. I'm an awesome dog.

1 comment:

C said...

It was only a matter of time, Carter. We'll be first in line to see your debut!