Sunday, April 15, 2007

Raincoats, cats, and tartar

I haven't updated my dogblog in so long! Bridget's been so busy on the computer that I never get a chance to use it!

It's raining today, so when the humanoids took me out for a walk, they put boots on me. I hate the boots. Eventually, two of them fell off, but boy, they are a pain. There was some talk of getting me a raincoat, but again, I don't know why. Apparently they think I smell bad when I'm wet. Whatever. I think I smell awesome!

This week, I've been increasingly interested in cats. I'm not sure if I want to make friends with them or eat them, but they won't let me find out. I actually managed to knock Jake over while we were out on a walk. I saw a cat and just bolted. When he fell, I took advantage of the situation and ran like a mad dog, chasing that cat. The cat ran under a shed, so I ran under the shed. Somehow, the cat got out, and went up a tree. I was stuck under the shed. It was kind of embarassing.

I tried some new treats this week. They're supposed to be for tartar control, and they're big and hard. Shortly after I ate it, I noticed that Bridget and Jake kept running away from me. Something about "farting." I don't know if it was the tartar control treats or what. Further testing is needed.

No comments: