Friday, March 30, 2007

Bathday (harumph!)





What have I done to deserve this? Seriously. OK, an ear infection, maybe a tick or two. And they keep talking about some smell. But seriously, why must they humiliate me in this way?

The only up side was that I got to eat a lot of cheese. Since my mouth is still a little sore, I couldn't get my usual hard treats, so CHEESE was the answer. I love cheese.

Also, I vomited. Twice in the house, and once on the trail. We went to Brook Farm for a hike today.


These people are way too into giving me baths.


1 comment:

E said...

Mr. Carter, I'm so happy to see that you have your own blog! I will definitely stop by as often as I can to see what's new in your world.

If you don't like taking baths, I recommend going to college, because when it's finals week, you don't have to bathe. It's great - although I'm sure my roomates have different opinions.