Thursday, March 29, 2007

Update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while; I've been a bit under the weather, but I'm on the mend. On Sunday, Jake and Bridget took me to see my good friends at Wignall's Animal Hospital. I love that place. I brought my pheasant with me, and I was totally excited to see my dog & human friends there. Until Monday morning, that is. I don't know who's in charge there, but I was totally taken hostage, drugged, and then they took out some of my teeth!! How rude is that?
They took out one of my big back teeth (they said it was broken) and a bunch of stumpy little ones in the front that I have worn down or broken off. They also discovered that I have an ear infection. I didn't want to mention it to anyone, but I was having this weird black build up in my right ear.
So now i'm on some meds:
-Regular ear-washings
-daily ear drops
-2X / day painkiller (they taste like beef!)
-2X / day antibiotics (they're wrapped in cheese!)

I was really groggy on Monday night when I finally came home but by Tuesday afternoon I was mostly back to my old self. I'm eating wet instead of dry food for now, but I'm totally back in my usual top condition.

No comments: