Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Year of the Dog


So I've been living here with Jake and Bridget for over a year now! They tell me that it was my arrival anniversary on January 24th! It has been an eventful year. Sorry I haven't been able to post lately, but it seems every time I sit down to write, Lucy needs something, so, as a helpful dog, I can't just blog all the time. Sigh.

Yesterday I went to the vet and got a lot of shots, but I was a good good dog. Also, I got a totally clean bill of health, and they rated my body a 5 out of 5!! Seriously!!! I am totally buff. Also, the vet estimates that I am only about 5 years old, not 9 like Jake and Bridget thought. So we're all very excited to realize that I'm such a young, hip dog.

Things are good here in Lowell.

2 comments:

E said...

Carter,

Happy Anniversary! And I'm glad that you celebrated it in such good health. I hope the coming year is even more exciting than the last!

Anonymous said...

It is good to be a dog.
I have been with my family for 6 months now. I like having a family.

Maybe we will get to meet soon!

WOOF!

Ranger