Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dog Bless Us, Everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is my first Christmas with Jake and Bridget (and Lucy) and I've had a pretty awesome day. I got a special meal of pheasant for dogs! It came out of a can and I was really excited about it, even though Bridget said she thought it looked gross. What does she know?

The peoples cooked bacon, and I got a small snack of it -- I wanted more, because the whole house smelled like bacon! MMMmmmmm.

Santa also brought me a present. It was kinda hard to open with my paws, but I managed (with some help from Bridget). It had a bunch of treats in it and a new squeaky toy! It's a small mallard duck and I like it a lot!




I am also getting along pretty well with this Lucy character who lives here now. Sometimes I check on her for the peoples, just to make sure she's OK. I'm also being increasingly protective -- I bark like mad when the postman or the UPS man or the FedEx man comes to the door. Just making sure they know that just because they bring me packages, I don't have to trust them!

I'm a good dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very good dog. I hope that one day we can meet. I also like to bark sometimes; it's good to keep away the bad people from the house. But I try not to overdo it, even though it is really tempting to bark all the time.

I didn't get any presents today. no one did. I have to wait until Nina comes home, and then we will all have presents together.

WOOF!

- Ranger

E said...

Carter, you are a very good dog. Lucy is lucky to have you watching out for her. Keep up the good work!