Saturday, July 7, 2007

Back home again!

I just got back from a week at Aunt Paula's Sleepaway Camp for Furry Creatures. It was a grand time, as always.

However, something very shocking happened. Bridget and Jake are horrified, and I'm feeling a bit sheepish. One night, while I was sleeping in Paula's bed (she's super-awesome, and lets me do this), Paula tried to make me move over, because I'm a big bed hog. I was immovable, so she had to try very hard to move me. All this prodding got me really annoyed. I'm kinda grouchy sometimes. So then, in response, I did the unthinkable:

I peed on her bookshelf.

I should not have done this. Punishment was swift and just. I was totally in the wrong. I can't believe Paula didn't call Bridget and Jake immediately and make them come home and pick up my spiteful peeing self.

Paula and I have made up, because she is an incredibly generous and kind and pooch-loving lady. I am very very sorry and will be on my best behavior from now on.

Bridget and Jake remain freaked out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling, fuzzy one -- I could never stay mad at you. I will, however, occasionally refer to you as "Grudge Piss," but only in the lovingest way! <3
Smoochies!

PS Tell your people that they are no more embarrassed about your expression of disapproval than I am about stranding them and making them flag down passing motorists on Route 93! Oh, the shame! *blush*