Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am a movie star, and don't you forget it

So we had some guests here and I had a great time getting lots of extra attention (not to mention bacon, ham, and turkey scraps!  Thanks, Grandma!).

It has come to my attention that certain members of the guest party have not yet seen my movie.  I cannot believe this.  Truly unfathomable.  One guest suggested that my clip might be available on YouTube, so for those of you who have not yet seen my star turn, you can click here (though beware, there's some "inappropriate language," and the video's of pretty low quality.

Even crazier, someone has redone my scene with other actors, including ANOTHER DOG playing my role.  Again, the "inappropriate language" warning still holds, but check out this ridiculous little dog trying to play my role!  He actually RUNS AWAY!

While I was searching for the right video (it's tough when you're typing with paws!) I found out that Mickey Ward was bitten by a dog back in June!  That's just crazy.

1 comment:

skim666 said...

CARTER YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR!!!! :D