Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Proposition

Who knew that being a movie star would have such immediate and shocking effects on my daily life. You won't believe what happened to me yesterday. Seriously.

I was out for a walk with my family when a woman who was walking two dogs across the street from me yelled out "hey! Is that a boy dog??!?"

Bridget, rather confused by the woman who was yelling responded in the affirmative.

Then, woman across the street yelled "Is he fixed???"

Bridget assumed that perhaps she wanted to bring her dogs over to say hello, and so wanted to check to make sure that I wasn't some kind of aggressive, un-fixed kinda boy dog. So she also replied that yes, indeed, I have been fixed.

The woman shook her head in disappointment. Then she said "Oh, that's too bad. She's [pointing to her dog] is a girl and I'm looking for one for her."

Ladies and gentlemen, I was propositioned, right there in public, in front of the world, for all to see. This complete stranger [crazy] lady wanted to get her dog (some kind of Spaniel type) knocked up BY ME.

I guess that's what fame does to a person. Crazy!

No comments: