Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm on Vacation!


I thought I should try to get in one more post before the end of the year. Here I am, in my dog carseat on the way to my vacation. Some people claim this is actually that baby's carseat, but I'm pretty sure it's mine. Just like I'm pretty sure that the soft fuzzy teddy bear is mine.

Jake and Bridget and Lucy have left me to go somewhere, but I am doing just fine. I spent a few days with my girlfriend, Gertie, and now I am having the time of my life at Aunt Paula's Home for Pets. I get to hang with Bus and Marlin, and Paula lets me get on furniture that Bridget and Jake wouldn't let me get on. It's awesome here! I'll be back in my regular home in 2009, but I'm having a great vacation.

Merry Christmas to all, and here's hoping I can blog more frequently in 2009!

Love,
Carter

No comments: