Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm a Patient Dog


Things are OK here in my world. Lately I've been doing a lot of raiding -- whether of the kitchen or of our guests' bags. As you can see in the photo above, I've hoarded not only my toys in my bed, but also an empty breadcrumb container that I grabbed from the trash (yes, it was empty when I got it, no, my people did not have the pleasure of seeing me get my head stuck in it, although they dearly wish they had). I've been chewing at various plastic bags that I think once held food, too. I've also been trying to get as much time on the couch as possible. I'm allowed to sit there when there are human sitting there and they invite me up. But it's also very easy for me to invite myself up when no one is around. I do this all the time. Jake and Bridget are always telling me to scoot. I don't mind, but I don't really understand their policy of couch protectionism. Sigh.

No comments: