Sunday, November 11, 2007

Change is in the air


So as you can see from yet another new position for my personal couch, things have been a little weird around here lately. The humans are moving furniture around and cleaning and getting all kinds of weird new stuff. Bridget has been lying on the futon a lot, and when she does this, I get to sit there too, which is awesome. I've been very snuggly, and she says this is being a good helper.

Tonight I get to go to Aunt Paula's, which of course, will be awesome. But I get the sense that things are going to be different somehow when I get back. I wonder what this November Surprise is going to be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and November S. Bridge are going to make a great team. He or she will drop food on to the floor and you get to eat it. It will take some of the fun out of sneaking food, but you'll enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

The F.O.M.C.S. (Friends of Mr. Carter Sequim) is quite concerned about the lack of recent postings by Mr. Carter. Does he have thorns in his paws and so is unable to type? Is he spending all of his time watching Lucy? If so, why doesn't he tell us about her? Is he unable to get time on the computer because Jake keeps posting photos? We remain baffled but hopeful that all is well with our favorite canine author.